Sunday, May 16, 2010

Food Intake- How much food do I really consume?

Cereal with Milk: 150 calories
Banana: 105 calories
Fruit Bowl: 100 calories
1 Protein Shake: 150 calories
1 Recovery Shake: 200 calories
Orange chicken with rice: 500 calories
2 Gallons of Water
Dinner Meal: 700 calories
Yogurt: 65 calories

Estimated Calorie Intake: Approximately 1900 calories

As I am an athlete who plays tennis and is on a fitness program at the moment, I probably consumer a bit more calories than indicated above. I do consume a lot of water and this is simply to keep me hydrated as I do about 2- 2.5 hours of fitness per day in the hot Florida heat. The majority of my meals are environment friendly as my protein powder is a huge tub which is later recycled, the water is also recycled and I consume a lot fruit daily, typically a minimum of 3-4 servings. I keep a close eye to stay away from excessive unnecessary packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment